Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality. The ideal candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and have a passion for giving guests an exceptional experience. Must be attentive to guest's needs and serves food and beverage items in a fine dining atmosphere.
- To ensure guest satisfaction and profitability is maximized at every opportunity.
- To uphold professional standards of excellence and set an example to all other associates at all times.
- Acting as a service ambassador to the winery, building relationships and generating repeat business.
- Check-in with the Manager at the start of each shift.
- Assist in special events, lunch, and dinners.
- Deliver food and beverages ensuring timely, consistent, and quality food.
- Pre bus tables between courses.
- Be willing to assist fellow servers and bussers as needed.
- Thank the guest for coming in and invite them to return.
- Upselling of products including Halter Ranch wines.
- Be aware of other promotions and events that are going on at Halter Ranch.
- Have the required tools to do the job for that day, such as order pad, pen, and wine key.
- Complete paperwork correctly after the end of every shift.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to complete all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- To maintain a clean work environment and uphold all health and safety regulations.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out before the end of shift.
- Assist fellow associates with additional job duties as business dictates and is required.
- Hospitality/Food and Beverage industry background and experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus for an entire shift, troubleshooting, and prioritizing skills.
- Courteous and ability to make guests feel special
- A natural desire and willingness to serve others
- Ability to stand for long periods of time throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. regularly throughout entire shift.
- Ability to work in high temperatures.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To apply submit resume to: Human Resources Manager, Michelle Robles: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position working weekends and holidays. Compensation: $17/hour, excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Generous PTO and more.
Halter Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation