Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality. Halter Ranch is looking for an enthusiastic, trustworthy, professional to join our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally answer phone calls, answer, and solve customer questions and concerns, direct callers to correct personnel as needed.
- Help members and guests make reservations over the phone.
- Respond to guests and member emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Contact members and guests via phone and or email as needed and as directed by management.
- Update TOCK as directed by management.
- Help Wine Club members as needed.
- Help place wine and HRV orders over the phone.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable on the phone and talking to a variety of people.
- Problem solving skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowing when to and not to engage management in solving problems.
- Computer efficient – Microsoft Word and ability to work on an IPAD.
- Data Entry – ability to input, update and understand information with TOCK and XUDLE.
- Able to understand and respond to members and guests via Lucky Orange.
- Max UC and/or Phone system – ability to answer and transfer calls.
- Ability to think independently and make quick sound decisions.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply submit resume to: Human Resources Manager, Michelle Robles at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a part-time position 24 hours per week. Remote work a possibility. Weekends a must.
Halter Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.