Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality. Halter Ranch is growing and looking for an organized, detail-oriented, trustworthy, professional to join our team.
- Assist in managing marketing campaigns and promotions for press releases, direct mail, email blasts, and social media campaigns.
- Assist with branding and developing of marketing campaigns dedicated to heightening brand awareness, cultivating leads, enhancing partner relationships, and increasing sales efforts.
- Increase online awareness and branding by utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Ability to strategize on marketing campaigns and see-through inception to completion. Must be able to creatively write content and then create a finished product to be sent out for marketing purposes.
- Ability to assist with marketing projects within deadline and budget.
- Creating targeted lists for direct mail channels
- Analyzing data to identify and target specific niche audiences
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce commerce cloud, marketing cloud, or social studio is a plus!
WANT TO JOIN THE HALTER TEAM?
To apply submit resume to: Human Resources Manager, Michelle Robles. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Compensation TBD based upon qualifications and experience. Halter Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required upon job offer.