Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality. Halter Ranch is growing and looking for an organized, detail oriented, trustworthy, professional to join our team. We are looking for someone who is creative, enthusiastic, and passionate about wine and people. Excellent graphic design and time management skills with the ability to multi-task are a must!
- Brainstorm, concept, collaborate, comp, and present innovative and exciting creative
- See design projects from conceptualization to reality for a variety of channels (merchandise, email, mobile, social, print).
- Execute to the marketing calendar, appropriately prioritize projects, and own delivering on deadlines
- Stay up to date with branding and advertising in all mediums
- Responsible for complying with all internal processes.
- Develop variety of design solutions to be used across retail, tasting rooms, on-premise, environmental graphics, advertising
- Confidently and clearly present design ideas/concepts for campaigns and projects, using storyboards, mood boards, and mockups.
- Maintain visual brand standards and style guides
- Communicate clearly with team to understand goals, objectives, and visual direction/strategy
- High levels of creativity, organization, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas within the timing and scope of a project.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices.
- Must have proficiency in all aspects of graphic design.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a must.
- Preferred 3-7 years in a graphic design role, as part of an in-house creative team or on a creative/marketing/agency team
- Expertise in HTML and CSS is a plus.
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of print mediums, with excellence in layout, typography, and graphics.
- Strong communication skills, and confidence presenting ideas, concepts, and projects.
- Collaborative spirit with a positive, forward-thinking attitude and ability to roll up your sleeves
WANT TO JOIN THE HALTER TEAM?
To apply submit cover letter and resume to: Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.Compensation Range: $75,000-95,000 TBD based upon qualifications and experience. This is a full-time (Monday-Friday) position which includes excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO and more. Option to work remote will be considered.
Halter Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. We abide by strict COVID-19 guidelines and protocols. All employees must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.