Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality. Halter Ranch is growing and looking for an organized, detail-oriented, trustworthy, professional to join our team. We are looking for team-oriented individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about wine and people. Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task are a must!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brainstorm, concept, collaborate, comp, and present innovative and exciting creative
- See design projects from conceptualization to reality for a variety of channels (merchandise, email, mobile, social, print).
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager. Commits to delivering on-time, high-quality assets that adhere to the Halter Ranch brand.
- Stay up to date with branding and advertising in all mediums. Photo editing
- Responsible for complying with all internal processes. Professionally answer phone calls, answer, and solve customer questions and concerns, direct callers to correct personnel as needed.
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas within the timing and scope of a project.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements and best practices.
- Must have proficiency in all aspects of graphic design.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a must.
WANT TO JOIN THE HALTER TEAM?
To apply submit resume and cover letter to: Human Resources Manager, Michelle Robles at email@example.com. This is a part-time position that can be flexible to work around a school schedule. Compensation TBD based upon qualifications and experience.