Located in the heart of the Adelaide District of Paso Robles, Halter Ranch is a premier destination for award winning wine and nature lovers alike. Nestled within 2,900 acres, Halter Ranch offers a dining experience which sources produce from our one acre, certified organic, Chef’s Garden and local artisans within the Central Coast. Halter Ranch provides a cuisine that is everchanging by the micro-seasons of our bountiful land.
A Steward/Dishwasher is responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties and the operation of both the pot-washing and dishware machines.
- Operate pot-washing machine and dish-washing machine.
- Maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed day-to-day.
- Sweeping, mopping, washing, wiping down, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Responsible for cleaning the coolers, freezers, and any back hallways.
- Responsible for cleaning chemical room
- Ensuring all kitchen and back of the house areas are kept clean, all equipment is stored in its’ proper location and cleaned in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Observe Health, Hygiene & Safety guidelines when handling hazardous substances.
- Report any maintenance and/or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Wash, dry and polish all dishware, flatware, and glassware
- Responsible for maintaining the kitchen with china, glasses, and silverware.
- Responsible for helping the kitchen plate up and dish our menu orders when needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage.
- Assist in events when needed.
- Assist in the hygiene of the bathrooms when necessary.
Organizes and maintains event items for everyday events. Daily use of high temp dishwasher, steamer, washing machine, and dryer as well as various wrapping and sealing items. Lifting to 50 lbs., standing, walking, bending, and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions is required. Responsibilities include keeping the dry storage area clean, floors, scullery, and kitchen area, etc. Inventory cleaning supplies weekly, dishwasher chemicals, cleaning supplies, etc.
WANT TO JOIN THE HALTER TEAM?
To apply submit resume to: Human Resources Manager, Michelle Robles at email@example.com.This is a full-time position weekends required and some nights. Compensation TBD based upon qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Generous PTO and more. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required at time of hire.
Halter Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. Halter Ranch abides by all COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of employer, employees, and guests.