Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality. The ideal candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and have a passion for giving guests an exceptional experience. Must be attentive to guests needs and bus tables in a fine dining type atmosphere.
- To ensure guest satisfaction and profitability is maximized at every opportunity.
- To uphold professional standards of excellence and set an example to all other associates at all times.
- Check in with the Manager at the start of each shift.
- Assist in special events, lunch and dinners as needed.
- Pre bus tables between courses.
- Be willing to assist fellow servers and bussers as needed.
- Be aware of other promotions and events that are going on at Halter Ranch.
- Have the required tools to do the job for that day.
- Complete paperwork correctly after the end of every shift.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to complete all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- To maintain a clean work environment and uphold all health and safety regulations.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out before the end of shift.
- Assist fellow associates with additional job duties as business dictates and is required.
- Hospitality/Food industry background and experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus for an entire shift, trouble shooting and prioritizing skills.
- Courteous and ability to make guests feel special
- A natural desire and willingness to serve others
- Ability to stand for long periods of time throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. regularly throughout entire shift.
- Ability to work in high temperatures.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To apply submit resume to: Human Resources Manager, Michelle Robles: firstname.lastname@example.org. This position requires working weekends and holidays. Part and full-time positions available.
Full-time position offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision, generous PTO, retirement and more. To apply submit resume to: Human Resources Manager, Michelle Robles at email@example.com.
Halter Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. We abide by strict COVID-19 guidelines and protocols. Proof of COVID vaccination required upon time of hire.